Visual Service from Messer Cutting Systems provides additional remote assistance tools for the customer. It is an application-based solution - available on all commonly available
iOS & Android devices.
The end user interacts from jobsite to the experts from Messer Cuttings Systems, via tablet, smart phone or wearable headset. Each support session is 256-bit AES-encrypted and password protected, and can be stored on German servers with full GDPR compliance
Visual Service will be delivered as a part of our “Remote Support” and “AMC” agreements.
- Minimize recovery delays when end-user reportes problems
- Optimize “First Time Fix Rate” by MCS Technical Support personnel
- Provide an upgrade to existing “Virtual Service” ( via NetSupport or TeamViewer )
- Provide true “over the shoulder” remote support and troubleshooting via MCS Experts - just as if the MCS Expert was physically onsite with the end user
- Better address field issues reported by end users :
- Ability to see things not accessible via NetSupport / TeamViewer
- More effective root cause analysis
- Enable parts identification
- Real-time collaboration when using technical documents
- Capture digital record of any field interactions
You can use Visual Service from Messer Cutting Systems via various devices, as it fits best into your daily work routine. You can chose between tablet, smartphone or wearable headset.