Bevel cutting requires an exact knowledge of the machine and the cutting processes. Corners, lead-ins and run-outs have to be cut with special cycles if the required quality is to be achieved. Bevel cutting also places high demands on the programming of the cutting plan. Special auxiliary functions are needed to set the units up for bevel cutting.
Messer Cutting Systems offers a variety of bevel cutting units, perfectly suited for your cutting applications. You choose out of oxyfuel, plasma and laser beveling options, in both automatic and manual systems. The automatic systems are fully controlled, with no manual adjustments necessary.
- Types of bevel K, V, X, Y
- Material thickness for beveling up to 80 mm
- Material thickness for vertical cuts up to 150 mm
- Max. Angle 60°
- Infinite rotation of the unit about its own axis
- Interpolation of the bevel angel (change on the fly from minimum to maximum torch inclination whilst cutting)
- Positive and negative bevel angles in one part are possible