Messer Cutting Systems' PlateMaser II is an economical solution for plate cutting needs. Rugged floor-mounted rails are machined from 90 lb/yd crane rail stock and heavy, internationally gusseted end trucks support the dual box beam for smooth motion.
- Precision plasma up to 800 amps.
- Oxy-fuel cutting.
- Travels at a rapid speed of 1400 IPM.
- Machine widths: from 6', 8’ to 12’ ( 1.82, 2.5 m to 3.657 m). Lengths from 10’ to 72’ (3 m to 21.9456 m).
- Material Thickness Capacity: Plasma 26 ga. to 6" (52 mm) depending on plasma and material, 1/8" to 12" (3 mm to 305 mm) with oxyfuel.
- Materials processed: mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Left hand mounted control tilts and swivels for operator comfort.
In addition to our cutting machines, we also offer you a wide range of other equipment options. Whether marking or drilling, we are sure that we will find the right solution for you.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.
The PlateMaster II can support two high performance plasma systems and up to six oxyfuel systems including the ALFA Oxyfuel Torch which has integrated ignition and probeless height control. All torch systems are suspended by the Messer PL-1 with SureStop Collision Sensor and the EL-170 of torch lifters they are both rugged, high speed, low maintenance and provide rigid torch support for the smoothest cut finish.
Equipped with the Global Controls, with an easy-to-use, feature rich, operator interface allows employees to become expert operators in minutes.