The MPC2000 is a multi-process Messer cutting machine that can be equipped with multiple carriages up to five separate processes including precision plasma, oxyfuel, 2" drilling and markers. The MPC2000 features enhanced linear ways, long-life band drives and larger end trucks. It provides high accuracy, repeatability, and durability.
- Multi-process cutting machine.
- Can be equipped with multiple carriages and up to five separate processes.
- Includes linear motion ways and state-of-the-art AC servo drives.
- Cutting width: 8' (2.438 m) to 28' (8.534 m).
- Cutting length: up to 200' (60.69 m).
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 8" (203.2 mm) dependent on process.
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum.
- GlobalControlPlus easy to us touchscreen interface.
In addition to our cutting machines, we also offer you a wide range of other equipment options. Whether marking or drilling, we are sure that we will find the right solution for you.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.
This plasma cutter delivers clean, smooth cut part edges, precise cut holes, with high accuracy and repeatability. The MPC2000 includes linear motion ways and state-of-the-art AC servo drives provide dependable machine tool performance.
The rugged double beam construction makes it tough enough to keep cutting, even through three shifts and offers the strength and stability for maximum accuracy and repeatability. It plasma bevel cuts and oxy-fuel bevel cuts as well.