Evolving to meet the needs of the modern fabrication shop, solving costly secondary operations downstream, the MetalMaster Evolution® will change the way you look at plasma part cutting.
- Machine widths available 6', 8' and 10' (1.8 m, 2.4 m, 3 m).
- Lengths: 10' (3 m) machines can expand in 5' (1.524 m) increments to 50' (15.24)
- Machine motion accuracy is an exceptional +/- .002" (.45 mm) over any 6' X 10' (1.8 m X 3 m) area.
- Positioning speeds up to 1700 ipm.
- Contouring speeds up to 400 ipm.
- Cut 26 gauge to 3" thick plate.
- Uses an aluminum beam extrusion for extra stability and support.
- Right or left hand mounted Global Controls with tilt and swivel for operator comfort.
- Many optional process equipment available: Plasma beveling & oxyfuel cutting, drilling up to 3/8", marking, pipe and tube cutting, and water table or manual table. Download our brochure for more information.
In addition to our cutting machines, we also offer you a wide range of other equipment options. Whether marking or drilling, we are sure that we will find the right solution for you.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.
Achieve smooth edge quality, precise hole cutting, and high accuracies through advanced engineering. With high quality components and the strictest assembly and testing methods in the marketplace, the MetalMaster Evolution® will take your shop to the next level. This multiple process cutting machine includes many options such as plasma beveling, oxyfuel cutting, drilling, marking, and so much more.