The EdgeMax sports a rugged unitized steel table/frame, featuring optional plasma or oxy-fuel and optional water table, full capture bearing assemblies and a low mass aluminum beam driven by dual brushless AC motors, providing fast acceleration, precise motion and a very stable cutting platform. This plasma cutter offers precision plasma and oxy-fuel cutting, marking and so much more.
- Powered by the Messer Global ControlS with touch screen interface.
- Uses a rugged unitized steel table/frame.
- Removable slat frames and rigid wave-lock slats provide a solid and stable cutting surface.
- Tool Coverage: 6'x12', 6'x24', 8'x12', 8'x24', 10'x12' and 10'x24' (1.8 m to 7.3 m).
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 3" (76 mm) depending on process used.
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Positioning speeds up to 1,700 IPM.
- Optional EdgeMax H20 water table.
- Optional - One plasma up to 400 Amps.
- Optional - One Turbo Flame™ Oxy-fuel Cutting Torch.
- Left or right hand mounted control that swivels and tilts for operator comfort.
- Virtual Service™ remote consultation and diagnostics
- The EdgeMax cutting machine is designed and manufactured in the USA.
Please see brochure for additional options.
In addition to our cutting machines, we also offer you a wide range of other equipment options. Whether marking or drilling, we are sure that we will find the right solution for you.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.
Powered by the Messer Global ControlS with touch screen interface and the familiar Windows® screen layout, novice operators quickly master the machine. Coupled with Messer’s Virtual Service™, real-time direct applications help is available to new operators and programmers providing quick, accurate and complete answers to process and operational questions.
This affordable low cost machine is great for small and mid-sized fabrication shops.