An optional drill feature can be combined with plasma and oxyfuel cutting, allowing for more work to be done on the piece part in a single handling. All processes are done in the same set-up, providing accurate, feature-to-feature relationships, both within a single piece and from part to part.
- Drilling up to 4" diameter on 4" thick mild steel
- Tapping up to 1 ½"
- 6" in mild steel- 65 HP peak
- Mist coolant through the tool is provided for reliable and easy drilling (flood coolant also available)
- the 18" drill stroke is feed-rate controlled to provide reliable drilling
- CAT 50 taper spindle
- optional 24 tool storage with automatic tool exchange